BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rock n Roll Survivor.

So,me hit up September with strange feeling. As usual. Holidays at home was snatched by the reality of being in uni again. Dang. There are too many to go through right now. Final examination coming's up and I don't wanna any spoiled alphabet to mark my result. Okay true fact,well I am super lazy to study now. This is totally sucks. Today the class should be starting at ten,but the lecturers shut it down at the very last minute,so yeah,that is a very good news for me.

Filling up the time with blogging,yeah call me irresponsible as I should used this time for study for I'm gonna have a test later. Ah,who cares. I'm hoping for the best for this test,and yeah lets just wish it will work. I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment