BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Skinny Love.

;It took me ages but I finally realized,you've changed. We have changed. Everything have changed.
I am still comfortable around you,but the feeling cant be the same like before. Well just maybe your feeling towards me is changing too. What i can feel is the smell of the broken,the lies,the abandoned heart,lies beneath words,but the worse is the feeling of you making me feel like i still have the chance while its totally no. We are making small talk because we have nothing to talk about,not like before. Any crappy talk would be the sweetest talk ever. Maybe its because we are drifted too far and forgot everything we've been through. Its like we are strangers. Strangers that put all the effort to re-friends again even though some people said befriend with someone that once the important person in your life is like your dog is died but your mom said,you can still keep it. But don't worry,my world no longer revolved around you. 

I am no good in reading what is playing in your head,what is spinning around in your mind,and whats the thing you locked in your heart. Just one thing goes for you. Life's too short to play games. If you love or like somebody and you want to be with them,then go get them. Deal with the mess later,we don't know what tomorrow will bring. I dont want you to regret the chances you didn't take. I wish you will find your truly happiness. I will be happy for you even deep down I wanna be part of your happiness and reason of your smile. I pray you will find the girl that you dreamed off,the girl that gonna lighted your world,the girl that wont curse you like i did. I throw you best of luck. ; )

Sincerely,
the girl from your past.


No comments:

Post a Comment