BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Put the trust just in HIM.

From everything that I felt,I chose not to tell. From everything that I saw,I chose not to cry. From everything that I heard,I chose not to listen. From everything that hurts,I chose not to brag. From every breathe that I take,I chose to throw the sigh. From every bad things happened,I chose to keep my faith in His plan. From every good things that hits me,I chose to thank Him more than much. From every single thing that going to happen in the future,I choose to see it with an optimistic eyes,with a fresh mind,with an open and warm heart,with a heart that always seeking the best answer from Him. 

I won't dare question God why I suffer pain because I never try to question Him when I experience happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment