BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 31, 2011

If my voice could reach back to the past.

The perfect planning just changed into the worst as we have to called it off at the very very last minute. We booked the hotel room already and even bought the tickets too. But what to do,just not our luck. The stumbling block just stopped us from going through our plan. Well,there's always gonna be next time right Sarah Sharif Masahor and Lili Limbong. Wish its doing better next time. 
  
Just now I am listening to a song in my old phone. The one that I've been using since fifteen,and just stopped using it since last 5 months. Then I just checking my inbox,and I stumbled upon my old conversation with someone. Too much of it,and even the picture that was sent for me is still there. Everything is there. The song you asked me to listen,and its still in my playlist,I remember called it our song,the nagging text when I skipped my meal,the morning text because you always woke up earlier than me,the random text saying how much you miss me. It brings me loads of memories. Your jokes,your fears,your story,I still remember every single of it. The very small piece of its just keep emerging,not a single bit removed even though the story is completely different now. I hate being alone in my private world,because that is the moment when I will miss you the most. 


--My hate towards you cannot grow bigger than my love towards you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment