BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Humdrum

Its been a week,and I'm completely doing nothing. Just filling up my holidays with karaoke-ing segment with some of my buddies. Obviously boredom almost hit me. I guess everyone else is having their plans whatsoever while me...Dang pffft. My daily routine for this whole week of holidays is waking up at 12pm,having brunch after my shower,sticking with Facebook,Youtube,Blog,and Tumblr,and go to sleep again at 4 am. Ah a very old repetitive routine like shit. I want a break but I don't mean this kind of break. Gosh remember Izza, you would never get this opportunity again once you start with your new asshole semester two! The second semester with a 20 credit hours,kiss my ass for I have to slogging with my studies like a mad person! I am worrying more than much about my previous examination results. I pray that everything would just turn up okay. Lets just pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment