BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 15, 2011

Smallest things take the most room in my heart.

And today i woke up like shaite. With a face like a person who just came back from war,and over-thinking about the dream that I had last night. I over analyzed the dream that i had and its massive disaster though. It was a big fucked-up thing for me. I have no idea of how much longer do I have to repel against every memory that keep feeding into my heart. I keep telling myself it will go away,but it hasn't been. Years seems cant vanished all those memories but I wont do any other years wasting for you,waiting and finally end up being disappointing. You are too fairytale for me too believe. ONE thing for sure,I wouldn't let you have the satisfaction of knowing I'll always be there waiting anymore.

; salam pisah separuh Ramadhan pertama. 
  Panjang umur,ketemu lagi :' )

No comments:

Post a Comment