BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Life goes on with or without you.

Day passing really slowly,or maybe it was just me who feel that way. Life's a little ho-hum,everyday feel like a repeated tape. So many things in my mind,so many things to do,so many things to achieve,so little time. Tons of assignments,I am just fucking tired. Somehow really lazy to study,but i don't want any spoiled grades for my upcoming examination.I still have a lot to go through right now.
Feeling like giving up,but yeah I already promised myself and THEM. So we'll see how it goes.



Pstt: I'm looking forward for holidays in August. I can be home 5 days before Raya *padahal every week balik rumah and going back to uni only on the 10'th hari raya. Hurrayhurray! I wish time would move a little bit more faster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment