BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Let it go.

The heavy feeling comes again. The feeling where I don't feel any desire to talk about anything to anyone. I wish i could close my eyes and just sleep. Pffttt,it can't stay that simple. I am incredibly exhausting trying to make my days fulfilling but now it already ruined in a second. When it comes about feeling,everything is completely a big disaster for me. 

I always feel insecure and scared of being left out by the one i wanted the most. But i had face it lot of times. I used to being left out,feeling so empty,and i thought i would never survived. But here am i,barely breathing. My mistakes is i trust people easily,I'm holding on into their promises even it was just a lie,and maybe at that time I was completely blind to realize the fact that people can change just in a blink of an eye. But now,I'm getting used to that fact. I'm hurt most of the time,but that's okay,I don't want people to get sick of me by telling them that,they will be much more annoyed,so i will remains silent and shut my mouth like this so no one will know about my true feeling. It easier to lie and hide the hurt instead of cry.

The pain that makes it aches more is when you found that the only way of getting out from all this is moving on.Crossing over is never easy but that's the only way. But have faith of your heart and you can overcome it lotta easier. Heart is a muscle. And what do muscles do when they get torn? They grow back stronger :) I am not perfect. And i never said i was. I'm only human,i make mistakes and i fall down. But i pick myself right back up and work for the perfection. 


             YOU CANNOT ERASE THE PAST,YOU MUST LET IT GO.
YOU CANNOT CHANGE YESTERDAY,YOU MUST ACCEPT THE LESSONS 
                         LEARNED.






                                                                                                                SO LONG AND BE EXTRA GOOD.
                                                                                                                                                       :]

No comments:

Post a Comment