BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 11, 2011

In my arms.

I am not being so well these past few days. I'm having a fever,coughing so hard and my throat hurts badly. Also sneezing all the time. My runny nose really make me feel eff up. DUHH. 
I just wanna be random today and i don't care if any of you wanna read this or not. I'm not even that special anyway. Just for the record,it's hard to decide what we want to do for the rest of our lives. Then still,i am holding on to what i aim for. Am sorry law,i need to switching it off. It's hard for me to let go of what i have dreaming off for so long,but yeah,GOD knew it better. Farewell for now. And looking for tissues and pills. >,<



; Being silence is my option now.
Hello a brand new day. And hey JAY,i miss you loads! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment