BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Never easy.

Hence,its so frustrating to try to explain. I wish you could just know exactly how i feel towards you.Maybe i am wrong for attached myself so strongly to people,and when they're gone,part of mine is too.I try to convinced myself that it doesn't matter or bother me. But it usually bothers me more.There are reasons we met,reasons for the good and bad times,and more importantly a reason to an end. We have more to learn,to experience and more loving left in this world. Love that we cannot have is the one that last the longest,hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.Love also a risk,sometimes win,sometimes we lose.
Dont waste your time looking back on what you've lost. Move on,for life is not meant to be traveled backwards.
No one can ever change a person,but a person can be the reason someone change.
-spongebob





 

No comments:

Post a Comment