BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 1, 2013

Time of your life.


;  Happy 20th Bornday to my most wonderful dating partner since we're seven :) *throw candies* May good luck be your friend in whatever you do and may bad luck become an enemy to you. We might have small talk nowadays but my love to you never lessen. Thank you fr those good old days where you always being there each time I called you in the middle of the night just to actually have your opinion about my love story blergh :p I miss those days when we could have long crappy conversation through the home mobile. Time flies so fast, we've all grown up. So yes, Happy Bornday Ili Fatiha Amirah Bt Othman :D Sorry for the late post and small reminder, all present demand is invalid :D

1 comment:

  1. ayam masak merah aku xakan lupa. haha, btw thank you darl. hadiah boleh pos. love ya! :*

    ReplyDelete