BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 24, 2013

January and his tense.



Had abandoned this blog for quite some time. Having a terrific urge to pour everything down here but I was struggling with time. Too many stuffs to handle,and I don't even have a time for my lil self. Everything is moving at such a fast rate and I'm still trying to keeping up with the pace although sometimes I am fatigued. Assignments waiting to be completed,too much of it. Like myriads of assignments to do that you could feel you barely able to think at all. Blame me for that too,because I just cant put aside my procrastinating hobby so yeah here comes the reality of facing it all at the same time. Silently wishing these tensile bricks wont break me into pieces again,or else,I have to deal with another jolt of pain stabbing in my chest.


No comments:

Post a Comment