BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 3, 2012

White lips,pale face.

Got news from other friend telling that tomorrow I'll be having class on 11 am straight until 10 pm. You know how pig headed  I get,when the class was supposed to start at 2,then it was switch into 11. God may I survive a very long day tomorrow.Its just a third week of being in semester four, and everything had seem to be complicated. I guess this year had went so quick, and my life is moving too quick. 

Its already December, only a couple week before everything for 2012 ended. Seeing how far we've come to right now,makes me scared of what's coming. I love you more than I did before,my love for you haven't lessened, thank you for loving me in myriad ways too.


Tell me, " It'll soon be alright ", and whisper to me those words that I want to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment