BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lackluster


I don't feel a tad bit of excitement or the feeling of happiness in me even though the semester break mode is on.Somehow,it irks me,of not knowing what to do in this break.Yes call me ungrateful for still dwelling when its actually what I've been wanted for so long. 

I slept all day,filling earphones in my ears.Music helps me to think. It's been a rainy season,synchronizing my blue feelings.I've been feeling all blue for the past couple days and I don't know what is the reason.I'm the only one that could understand my own ignorant-self.I should try not to be so clingy and be independent.Eventually,people you love will leave you,anything you love will be taken away from you.At the end of the day,all I have is myself facing the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment