BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Demented.


Lets make it simple and short. Life's behaving so far,but there's the day where it changed into cloudy because of those silly chaps.

I don't particularly hate anyone but somehow people doesn't really know how to roll with me. It sicks,having a friend who text you all the time just to lure your attention. It sicks having a friend who get jealous over many pointless things while he don't even have any right to feel that way. Cant help feeling  a bit dudgeon over these bullshit. Lets make it clear,we are just FRIENDS and stop hoping that we're going to walk out from that zone. If you still wanna chase me,then I hope you will enjoy disappointment. Don't let me define you as another piece of waste in my life. And just so you know,I would be glad if you're gone. Really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment