BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 16, 2012

Turn me on.

I feel so bad today and I'm blaming my hormones. I get easily pissed off lately,a small things could easily make me mad. The problems that I'm facing right now just turn me off. Some people come and just fills in the gap of madness that I'm facing and some just emphasize it. I just need some peace,there's too many things in my mind and I cant handle everything all at once.

You just take care of your life since I never ever give any authority for you to middle with mine. You must be demented if you think you're cooler than me. Sad part is,I'm not you and you you will never be the same as me. If I were you,I would be very embarrassed.

Just go die.

3 comments:

  1. turn u on ?
    hohoho ;D
    where is the button huh ?
    :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you my dear ,
    err , stay strong ,
    gives lot of prays ,
    insyaAllah ,
    will better soon :)
    chiil 'kay ?

    ReplyDelete