BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 21, 2011

Anodyne.

 
  
The clock is ticking,the hours are going by. Contented my self with a whole lot of thinking,finally my heart said,I don't miss him anymore. Most of the time,anyway. I want to,I wish to,but its true,time does heal. Of course it hurts that we can't love each other in physical way. We would have been far more happy if we had. But that was like the tides, the change of seasons,an immovable destiny we could never alter. No matter how cleverly we might shelter it, our delicate relationship wasn't going to last forever. We were bound to reach a dead end. That was painfully clear. I had enough of getting lost in my sadness,like I have been set a flame. I found it difficult to see anything except the darkness of my sadness. The pain stops,there are new people,but the gap never loses.You can pour water over me,and I'm damp and distracted but can never cure my sadness,just the way fire department can douse a fire but never recover what has been burnt down.


--This hole in my heart is in the shape of you and no-one else can fit it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment