BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Notice me.

The life cycle keep on spinning,round and round. Too many things in my head right now. I don't wanna talk about my assignments or what-so-ever it is,i just wanna keep my mind off from it only just for now. Loads of work that need to settled really consider as a nightmare for me. -.- Phew.
Well I'm home,again. That's a weekly routine. 
Sucks i am so lazy to read and how small my brain memory is. Really have to change my slumber land minded. MUST!


I learned that somehow,i love feel nothing. It's better,it's easier.
It's like a shadow. When we chase after it,they will run away.
But when you turn back and walk away,it follows you.
If it meant to be,it will come. If it's not,i am ready. Long time ago.
Hoping? Hoping no more. :)

4 comments:

  1. eh cantiklah baju dengan seluar awak. HAHAHAHA. berapa sejam? ;}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kau memang menganjimnye punn. Abang sekeh juga IB nanti. errr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amende JEPP ni? abang abang abang tak suka. x]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ape kauuu ib.
    Abang abang abang lagilah taksuka!

    ReplyDelete