BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Face up.

And i officially turned eight-teen yesterday. No exciting moments to be told. I don't particularly celebrating my birthday. Last was back when while i still in primary school. I also don't really favor in getting any presents. Yes,i am that weird and I'm an alien came from Venus. I got a presents from dad and my lill sister. She was so nice almost make me cry. She bought me an alarm clock and a lovely mug. She told me to use that mug whenever i wanna make my drink while I'm at hostel,and use the alarm clock so that it would be easier for me to get up in the morning to attend the class as she know i am bad in waking up early.  You know,my lill sista is a very stingy girl. She loves to save her money and waste mine or my parents money in buying something. I often scold and argue with her and saying"nanti aku curi duit mu sbb mu kedekut sgt!'. HAHA,yes i am a bad sister though. She's my wrestling partner at home. And the worst part is she's growing faster than me and she was just in standard 5 right now while I already eight-teen. Unfair! But anyway,Thank you adik,i love you :)

I am not hoping for more as I officially turned a new age. I only hope I'm done with the game that i played for so long. The game of pure lies and keep saying i was fine and smiled but actually I'm slowly fading into the world of destruction. I'm sick of pretending everything that happened was not hurting me. I wish thing would stop hit me,knocking me to the core and leaving me struggling effortless to rise up again. Thats the real deal.



; Thank you for the priceless gift. You don't know how your words really make my day.
You don't know i was smiling all night long because of you. 
Thank you so much from the deepest part of living human. You know who you are,penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment