BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 2, 2011

Keep moving forward and dont give a fuck.

I dont understand humans. I cant understand humans. And probably never will. In your life,there are the ones that make your world happy or devastated. And they might be the one who holding your heart or secrets or whatsoever will be. But at the end of the day,you will find that they are all just gonna be wasted because they dont last forever. Well nothing is permanent in this life. People fade and change. You cant always count on them. You cant always preferring they would always will stand and be by your side. They will say they love you one,and end up break your heart. So right now,i still looking yet dont get the point staying and living with these kind of creatures when all they do is just break you apart.

OH,i really wanna take this time to say this something to that someone;
THANK YOU for ripped out my heart,munched it like a monster,stepped over it,breaking and crushing it into pieces and just left it there. Yes everything is said and done. Dont worry,i dont blame you as i know i am not perfect. My lackness is so here and there. I just blame my heart most for falling for a wrong person. I hardly fall for a person and thats clearly explain why. I just wonder huh boy,does you only feel love for a few single moments and then move on to someone else? If its true,wow,you are amusing! And highly thank you for being the reason of my life breakdown. 

Just so you know,i've gotten over the past. I've moved on. You teach me that every magnificent things end up as a rubbish. Great job. Stop acting like you care about me,as you didnt appear that way. And fyi,i am not a toy. That you can play when you bored,and throw away when you dont need it. I am human,and i have feelings. Note that. Bye.


*long-written. little bit emo. so long,n i g h t.

5 comments:

  1. bagus, jadikan yang lepas sebagai pengajaran. hidup masih panjang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. be strong eyza....whoever the guy is,he's the one losing...not you!show to him that you dont need him to breath.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ili; yes,so true darl. thanks loads ;)
    zuby; tq too. he lost the one who love him the most. saya tak rugi apaapa :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. dye rugi..kita untung..ramai lg syg kita..they're such a piece of rubbish :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH! girl power! lets moving forward. stop thinking about worthless person. :D ngee~

    ReplyDelete