BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I dont belong here.

Everything is changing now. People are forgetting who they are. Everyone wants to fit in and when they finally get the chance to,they leave the people they care about for the people that dont care about them. -unknown

Im currently suffering such a critical sickness. No cure,seriously. Does ever heard about Hypophrenia? It cant be seen. Only me can feel it. Only me. Its a sickness where you found yourself overwhelmed by a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause. There's a moment in life when you get tired of chasing everything and everyone. So am i doing here. But i chose to see the world with an optimistic eyes. And i figure out that somehow,there are times,silence is the loudest voice. So i will remain here,silently.


Do you still remember this words? Yes,its you making a fake confession. You lied to me. You doesnt like me the way i am. You doesnt love me the way i am. Bear that in mind. :)





                                                          
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment